Saturday, August 29, 2015

More decorating and selling

I figured out today how to get our two favorite pictures of each of us with our kids up on the walls.  I had a couple of old frames that had never been used, that were the right size, but not right for the RV (the frames were made to look like rulers... probably bought from some school fund-raising project many moons ago).  I painted them with the RV wall paint, and now they're perfect!




Brad, Sean, and Seth were at Michigan Adventures amusement park.


Jordan, Abby, and I were staying in Key Largo... I think this picture was at Islamarado.



Brad sold a vintage motorcycle today, to someone who was excited to have a winter project.  I had no idea this motorcycle was even on the property... He had it stowed away in one of the outbuildings for the last 5 years!

We also have a couple on their way to buy our camper.  I hope they enjoy it as much as we did!


Slowly, slowly, getting things cleared out!



No comments:

Post a Comment