Friday, September 18, 2015

13 days to go!

I think we're both feeling the pressure of leaving in less than 2 weeks!  Brad had a sleepless night 2 nights ago... My turn was last night.  So not much got done today.  Brad did work on the tractor he needs to deliver downstate before we leave.  I did a little more decorating.  I think we're done with the decorating aspect of the RV now.  I thought we were before, but I ran across this old license plate the other day:

And I thought it ought to go in the RV someplace.  It's the license plate I got when I moved back to Kansas in 2008, for my cute little Cruiser convertible.  And it's got my name on it... Get it?  Janine... Ja-nine... J-9???  But if I put that up in the RV, Brad wanted something personal in the RV, too.  So we put up a University of Michigan "M" for him:

I think it really finished off this wall:

And after giving away probably a hundred photo frames, we decided we should've kept 3 to hang up our "kids'" milestone pictures... Jordan and Abby's engagement photo, Sean's nursing graduation photo, and Seth's high school graduation photo.  So I picked up 3 new ones today, and we got them hung up today:


We'll switch these out as their statuses change, but I'm glad we found a place to display them!  We have such good-looking kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment