Friday, September 11, 2015

Under 3 weeks... Eek!!

Brad spent most of the morning today taking care of some little projects we've been putting off, but are really kind of important.  He mounted the bicycle rack on the back of the RV, fixed the closet door latches on my closet so they don't fly open while we're driving (the old ones broke), got my necklace holder cut down and hung up on the wall (it needed to be shorter to fit where I wanted it), did some wiring for the cable and DVD player, mounted a key holder by the front door, and replaced the shower nozzle so it works better.

We took another load of things in to the thrift store (we really need to go in there and see how much of our house is in there!) and picked up a couple of things at Home Depot this afternoon, and this morning I listed our car for sale... We thought, with only 3 weeks left, we should start trying to sell it.  Well, it sold this evening!  Ack!  We'll be a one-vehicle family now!

I'll miss our cute little car... Not like I missed my Cruiser convertible... I still miss that one!  But I will miss this one.  It's the first car we bought together!


 I think this will just become a plaything for Bo!

 Brad wanted to be sure I showed his shower handywork!  While replacing the shower head, he also raised it up some, so he can fit under it!

The key holder... I had to fight for this one, instead of the boring one that was shaped like a key.

No comments:

Post a Comment