Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Last 30 days...

Well, here we are, September 1st... Our last month on the farm.  We still have a lot to do, but we have gotten so much done.  Brad spent today figuring out some storage issues with important documents, making arrangements for mail service while we're on the road, and bringing some other treasures out of farm buildings to list for sale.

I posted pictures of some of my apple decoration treasures on the local Buy & Sell site to just give away to someone else who would love them, and had a bite right away.  There's just not room in the RV for everything I had in my kitchen!  And this is actually the second group of apple things I've had.  My last house had a very small kitchen, and I had given away my previous apple decorations, and then started over here (with 2 or 3 carry-over favorites).  I promised Brad the RV wouldn't be inundated with apple things, and I've done a pretty good job, but 3 or 4 things have migrated in.

My give-aways from today... I hope they're loved!











No comments:

Post a Comment