Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Grand Canyon

Truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!  We only spent a day there, which was not nearly enough, but I don't think even a month would be enough.  I'd love to just sit in one place and watch the sun and clouds change the scenery.

I kind of imagined God sitting around, checking Facebook, and saying, "Yeah, nice little Pinterest project you made there.. look what I did... BOOM!"
This was my first look.  I nearly cried.  So beautiful!  I said, "Oh wow!" at least 400 times throughout the day.

The first stop when you come in the east entrance to the park is the Desrt View Watchtower, designed by architect Mary Colter, and completed in 1932.  It was designed to resemble an ancient pueblo watchtower.
The inside was amazing.
Up on top!
But the real star of the show... No more words...
So incredibly gorgeous!!

Oh, and here was a new sign...
































No comments:

Post a Comment