Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Making progress

Still doing kitchen work... I did odd jobs today after dialysis.  Poly on the last of the doors, gopher for Brad, gluing end panels.  Brad and Abby got quite a bit done while I was at dialysis this morning, and we all met at Menards to pick up a few supplies.
Testing out the backsplash

Still no sink in... hopefully that comes tomorrow.  Dinner was fixed out in the RV tonight, and Jackson and I had a dinner date together while everyone else was finishing a few things.  

Thanksgiving dinner preparation should be interesting... we've been washing dishes out in the RV, but at least Jordan is frying the turkey, Abby can use her stove and oven for a few things, and I'll fix the potatoes out in my kitchen.  It'll all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment