Thursday, November 24, 2016

Ready to Head Farther East

We finished up what we could today on the kitchen redo.  Jordan and Abby have a few things left to do, like hang the cabinet doors, and attach the hardware and a few end pieces, but they can handle that with just the two of them.  I know Abby is ready to get the kitchen back in order!

A sink!
It's important to get the water hooked up again.
Upper cabinets
Trying out the backsplash
Jackson was doing his own measurements

Thanksgiving dinner was yummy!  Jordan fried the turkey... oh my!!!  Was it ever good!  Abby made green beans, dressing, rolls, and apple pie, and I contributed the mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce.

I got to celebrate my birthday a day early, since we're all headed to the KC area tomorrow.  New birthday boots from the redneck, and the world's softest throw blanket and a coloring book and pencils from the Piha bunch.  The coloring book is already put in my bag that I carry with me to dialysis each day.  Brad and I will hit the road to KC as soon as I get finished tomorrow morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment