Thursday, November 10, 2016

Still Chugging Along

Just keeping on keeping on around here.  Making arrangements to be leaving in just over a week to spend Thanksgiving with Kansas family.  Checking out houses online that we are interested in.  Doing lots of walking.  Today we followed the old railroad trail a little farther than we ever have (a total of 4 miles today!!) and we discovered the old railroad bridge.  I tried to take some artistic pics of it, and played with some filters.

I'm still feeling good.  I'm starting to feel some of the effects of the steroids... staying awake and listening to the coyotes till all hours of the early morning, falling asleep around 3:00 or so.  I'm getting the chubby steroid chipmunk cheeks too.  As long as the steroids eventually do the job they were hired for, I can deal with that.  Otherwise, things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment