Monday, May 2, 2016

Disney- Animal Kingdom

We had a really good day today.  Rode some fun rides... My favorite was Expedition Everest... We rode that twice!  I loved the safari ride, too, and the Lion King show we went to at the end of the day.

These are the buses you have to get to know well to get anywhere in the Disney complex.  I have a love/hate relationship with them.
Here we go!
A Dino friend.
Some animals we saw today.
The tree of life

Look who rode the train with us!
We found this guy later.
This was from the Expedition Everest ride.
And finishing up Animal Kingdom with the Lion King show.
We went to Old Key West after leaving Animal Kingdom to just chill out a bit.
This tasted pretty good!
We took this boat to Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney), and then caught a bus "home".
We finally got back to the RV about 8:30, and almost beat the rain.  According to the app on my phone, I took exactly 23,000 steps today, which transfers to 8.9 miles.  My legs feel like it!  

We'll have a little later start tomorrow morning, heading to Epcot.  I have a feeling we won't have any trouble sleeping tonight.










 


























No comments:

Post a Comment