Monday, May 9, 2016

Hardeeville RV Park, Hardeeville SC

We had a very short drive today... About an hour and a half.  So we were able to take our time and be a little lazy this morning before starting our pack-up routine.

South Carolina is a new state for us in the RV, so I was able to do another scratch off!
This was kind of funny.  We saw this contraption today on the highway.
When we got closer, I could see that the white rectangles on the right side of the door spelled out "Gypsy Wagon" with cut-up pieces of license plates.  The funny part is, I remembered seeing a weird little trailer at our park in Cedar Key that had the same thing spelled out the same way on the back of it.  I looked back in my photos, and I still had the picture!
Very strange!

This is a really nice, large park.  Great big spaces, lots of trees, pull-through sites.
We're looking forward to exploring Tybee Island, Savannah, and other nearby places.  We have gotten all kinds of suggestions of places we just have to see around here... Not sure there's going to be enough time!





No comments:

Post a Comment