Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Disney- Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom!
Cinderella's castle
Winnie-the-Pooh!!
Teacups!!
Brad spun us around... A lot.  When we got finished, the boy in the teacup beside us said, "I want to ride with him!"
Space Mountain!  There was pretty much no line, so we rode it 2 times in a row.  Imagine going on a roller coaster with your eyes closed... Pretty much how this was.  Almost total darkness.  It was awesome!
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Alice and the Mad Hatter
Snow White dancing with a couple of the dwarfs
It's a Small World After All!
Chip and Dale
Woody and Jessie
The Country Bears show
Pirates of the Caribbean
I met Mickey!!
The Monsters' University show was cute
Toy Story... You had laser guns to shoot at things, and your score posted in front of you.
My score
Brad's score... Ha!
We finally rode Small World
Kinda creepy at the end.  Disney knows where you are at all times!
Fireworks over Magic Kingdom
The show on the castle... They showed scenes from all the Disney movies.
The parade

And I got my mouse ears!
Well, it might be for a certain little boy I know...






















































No comments:

Post a Comment