Sunday, July 17, 2016

Saturday-Sunday

A fun couple of days.  I joined MaryJane and Mary on a trip into Alpena to go see the Art on the Bay.  We all found cute things to buy... My purchase was for an upcoming birthday, so I can't tell what it was yet!  Home for lunch and a nap, and then Brad and I joined "the gang" for burgers, wings, and beer night at the Eagles, followed by a couple of wild Wizard games at Mary Jane and Steve's.  Today we went to our old church... Got to see some people we didn't see a couple of weeks ago and do a little catching up.  We met Marilyn and Dick at Monarch Golf Course, which is just around the corner from the church, afterwards, and enjoyed a game with them.  Now we've just been hanging out at "home", listening to the rain this afternoon.

We've got about a week left here, and a few things we're still wanting to do yet, so I hope the weather cooperates!  

Next week we'll start heading south and west.  We've really enjoyed being back up here with our friends, but I'm getting excited to see this little guy... Not so little anymore!  He's almost full grown!!  Not too big to wear his Mickey hat, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment