Thursday, July 7, 2016

Wednesday-Thursday

Yesterday was the guys' turn to golf, and Brad and the guys made a full day of it.  He got home just in time to take me to catch a ride with Mary Jane for dinner and the theater in Alpena with 8 other awesome ladies from Hubbard Lake. We had a lot of fun, dinner was yummy, and the play was great.  It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  The story was all the same, but the play was done with very minimal scenery, and the actors wore current-style clothing.  The singers were awesome!  The "Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" was a tie-dyed zip-up hoodie, with some extra bling added.
Today I finally bit the bullet and made an appointment to see the doctor for this crud I've been trying to kick forever.  I'd think I had it under control, and then it would spring up again.  I haven't felt 100% in quite awhile, but it had migrated to my ear this week, and my hearing was all fuzzy, and yesterday really started hurting.  So yep, ear infection, with a sinus infection thrown in.  Got some medicine, so I should be all better soon.  At least I was able to go to our old doctor's office, and didn't have to fill out miles of paperwork as a new patient!

That's been all the excitement here today, besides picking up Brad's iPad from where he left it at a friend's last night, on our way home.  A day of rest is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment