Friday, July 15, 2016

Wednesday-Thursday-Friday

A quiet few days around here. 

Wednesday, I went into Alpena with Mary Jane to take their dog to the vet while the guys golfed, and then we were going to the Stone Bar for dinner (I still haven't been there since they reopened) but they were packed, so it was back to the Wagon Wheel, which was fine, because their pizza is pretty awesome.

 Thursday we went over to Mary Jane and Steve's to get the boat we had stored in their shed, and move it to Brad's folks' place.  Brad went back over later to do some clean-up on the boat, and I just lazied-around.  

Today has been more lazying around, with Brad fiddling with his new recording toys, and me just... Being lazy.  But my ear has just about completely opened up again... I'd say about 85-90%, so that's good, because my medicine runs out tomorrow.

It's been pretty cool today... I decided with this weather, it had to be a spaghetti night.  It says a high of 66, but it didn't reach that, I'm pretty sure!
We've even had the fireplace going, with the heat blowing!
Tonight will be a baseball night again, finally!  And we both get to listen to our game, because the Royals are playing in Detroit.  



No comments:

Post a Comment