Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Little Outing in Tombstone

After a great night's sleep in my own bed last night, and a shower and semi-complicated hair washing session this morning, we decided to go be very easy tourists in Tombstone.  Sean arrived here late last night, and we wanted to show him a little of the town.

Brad drove us in, and let Sean and I out at the downtown area, while he went to find a parking place.  We decided to take a stagecoach tour of town.  That was a lot of fun, and we learned a lot of new info about the town and the location of different events.  I decided I could probably walk the block and a half back to where Brad parked the truck.  It was a good walk for me, but it's hard to get used to that short distance wearing me out!
Check out one of my new scarves.  The redneck done good.

We came back to the RV park for lunch, and I had a nice nap while the guys listened to some football.  They then went back into town so they could do a little more walking-exploring and stop in at a couple of the cool taverns for a beer.

Ever since this whole medical ordeal started, and I was learning about the foods I can and can't have, I've been dreaming of a big juicy hamburger in Tombstone.  I may not be able to eat at Mexican restaurants anymore, spaghetti and pizza and chili and all that good stuff may be out, but I sure can have a hamburger, and I've really been craving one.  So Brad and Sean and I went to the Crystal Palace and I had the most amazing burger.  They had all kinds of fancy burgers with all kinds of toppings, but I was good and just had the burger with lettuce and onions.  Nothing else was needed though!
And I may not be able to have fries, but luckily they had amazing onion rings.
Just a little bit of walking again this evening... maybe a couple of blocks total.  That was plenty for me tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment