Sunday, October 30, 2016

Relaxing Weekend

We've had a really good weekend all the way around.  No plans, no activities, just hanging around the RV and doing normal stuff and finding little odd jobs that need to be done... nothing medical related.

I've been on the steroids for two whole days... haven't felt much different.  I did wake up during the night last night, and got up for awhile and then crashed on the couch, but ended up with a decent amount of sleep, and took a good nap this afternoon.

I was fixing tuna salad for lunch today, and was taking the bowl of tuna water drained off the tuna back to Bo's food area, and ended up spilling some on our duvet cover.  So that had to come off and put in the wash.  Then Brad discovered all the loose feathers that had come out of the down comforter, and saw that there were holes and really worn edges all over it. This thing is old!  We should probably just toss it out and get a new one, but those babies are expensive if you like the real down, and we do!  So we dragged out the sewing machine and zig-zagged all around the edges, and patched up a few holes.  It's not pretty, but it'll be back inside the duvet cover soon.

We took a couple of nice long walks yesterday totaling a mile and a half, and walked a mile this morning, with one more Budger-walk to go today.  I am getting faster, and not needing rest breaks anymore.  Seems so puny compared to what we used to do, but it sure is a big improvement from 2 or 3 weeks ago!  Sometimes this weekend it's been hard to remember I'm sick... until I spot the tubes coming out from under my collar bone and look at all the pills I have to take.  It's a nice feeling!

We've been busy making Thanksgiving plans with family, and I think that's a boost to my system too. I think things are going as well as can be expected at this point.

3 comments:

  1. The interiors of a room should always match the personality of the person who will occupy that room. This is the reason why designers always work closely with their clients so they can make sure that they get a feel of what their clients want in terms of design style. Construction companies qatar

    ReplyDelete