Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day 3 at Keaton Beach

We've kind of gotten into a routine here... Get up and have coffee, Brad goes out to fish while the critters and I hang out.  Today I went out and read on the dock while Brad was out.


Very peaceful!

Something caught my eye as I was reading, and when I looked, it was the tiniest little lizard I had ever seen!



So cute!

When Brad comes in from fishing, we have lunch, and then it's usually naptime... Today I took my iPad back out on the dock to read.  We take the kayaks out in the early afternoon... Today we kayaked to a beach on the edge of town.


This is looking back toward some of the houses.


Kayak selfie!


Then we went around the pier in town, and back down some of the canals.


Brad usually goes back out to fish in the afternoons, and then we take the dogs for a walk.

Then it's time for Happy Hour out on the dock, to watch the sunset.  Tonight there were too many clouds on the horizon to get a very good sunset, but still fun!


There was a gal who was trying to catch some blue crabs.  She had tossed out some fish scraps, and the seagulls and Pelicans were having a heyday!  Some hermit crabs got into the fun, too



She did nab one blue crab, but he was pretty little.  She dumped him out of her net on the dock for us to see, and he scampered himself into a tight spot really quick!


We were able to help him escape, though, and get him back into the water.

Looking back at the Happy Hour folks, from the front of our RV:














No comments:

Post a Comment