Monday, October 19, 2015

Fix-up day

Brad has spent much of the day today doing little fix-up projects around here.  He got the air-conditioner working better (not that we needed it today, but we will again later in the week!), switched around a couple of light switches that didn't make sense to us, but now they do:
Top left and bottom right used to work outside lights, and top right and bottom left were interior lights.  He got them lined up together for exterior and interior.  And I finally had them figured out the other way!

He also repaired the 5th wheel hitch handle so pliers are no longer needed (something broke I think on our first stop) and got the grill hook-up put together so we can draw propane from the RV.  AND he finished washing the RV Windows so we don't have streaks on our big back window any more.


There!  A pretty view!

Wish I could say I've been as busy... But I did the usual sweeping that needs to be done daily (2 dogs + 1 cat + 300 sq ft = pet hair that accumulates if it's not swept every day.  Plus just being out here in the great outdoors means leaves get tracked in all the time.  I took a walk over to the clubhouse to check on mailing something, and check on getting a package sent here, and stopped to visit with a fellow Michigander on the way back.  And I put together a yummy crockpot meal that has been cooking all day.  That sounded good when the temps were in the low 50's this morning!

We also got out for a walk with the dogs. Not much, less than a mile, but they were happy to sniff around the neighborhood again.

Royals baseball is on again tonight, so I'll do my usual listening-then-watching once we get ahead.  



Tomorrow we'll probably both get back on the golf course.  It's been fun being able to golf whenever we want, but I've never golf so much in a 2-week span in my life!  Once we leave here, though, we probably won't get our clubs out again until April... Unless we run across a good deal.  It's hard to beat free golf, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment