Friday, October 16, 2015

October 16, and still HOT!



Brad and I got out to golf this morning, and I'm really glad we did.  He's out there again now, and it's 87 degrees!  Love this weather, but I'm loving the air conditioning in the RV too.  My golf game just may be improving from playing every day... but I still make some stupid shots.  It's kind of hard to really tell if I'm doing better, because this course is longer and harder than the ones we played in Michigan, but I feel like I'm making longer (and higher) fairway shots, which has always been my downfall.

We've got Royals baseball to watch tonight, and tomorrow we're making a little overnight trip to Alabama to view a house with Sean.  The dogs will be taking their first trip INSIDE the truck, and Bo will be fine staying in the RV and watching over things for the 36 or so hours we'll be gone.



Oh, and I'm really loving (NOT) the fire ants... I'd almost forgotten about those.  I guess it would help if I'd quit walking through or stepping on their mounds.  I guess I just don't expect to find them on a golf course!



I've had several of these lovely welts since we've been here!

No comments:

Post a Comment