Saturday, October 10, 2015

More bluegrass!

We started out the day with some golf, and finished it up with lots of bluegrass... 7 hours' worth!  Some of the same bands from yesterday, and some new ones.  My favorites:


I was messing with my iPod, and then this group started to sing, and my head snapped up... What beautiful harmonies in their gospel music!  I couldn't look away!


This group from last night.  The lead singer is really good and funny to listen to between songs.


And this last group from last night... They played amazing bluegrass versions of Led Zepplin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and a really great version of "Billie Jean".  Who knew that was bluegrass music?

Oh, and the best part was the food vendors.  Well, one in particular, who had BBQ.  Amazing ribs!






No comments:

Post a Comment