Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New Technology can be a Headache!,

Yesterday Brad and I went into town to see about getting me a new iPhone, and possibly an iPad for him.  We came away with 2 new iPhone 6's (I got the +!!!!) and an iPad and an iPad mini.  What just happened???  So the last 24 hours have been an exercise in patience and tech savvy as we figure out how to do things on the new devices.

I'm actually posting this from my mini.  Took me awhile to figure out how to get signed in.  I need to do a better job of remembering my passwords!

Here's my trial attempt at posting a picture:



Okay... Not working.  I'll keep at it.



Oh yay!!!  Brad told me there was an app for this (of course there is!) and when I downloaded it, it accesses my pictures just fine!

Brad is doing very important stuff on his iPad in this picture.

In other news... Things have gotten dried out down here, thanks to warmer temperatures and sunny blue skies.  Last time I checked, it was 80 degrees.  Brad golfed this morning by himself while I did just normal stuff around the house that I normally do.  After lunch we both went out and golfed the "Witches" course.  I successfully avoided all large bodies of water.  

It's now after supper, and he's off to hit a few holes, and then we'll take Hank and Budger for a walk.

Someone let me know if the picture of Brad above shows up for you.  That'll be great if I can just do this from the app on the iPad.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay! Several other people told me they could too. It was showing up for me sometimes, but not others. I was hoping I didn't have to still upload my photos to my laptop.

      Delete