Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Another beautiful sunny day

We got out for a beach walk kind of late this morning, because I stayed up way too late finishing a really good book.  Surprisingly, this was one of my better shelling days (I'm seriously going to have to get another container!).  I found these...I picked up the "butterflies" mainly because of their colors.  I found 3 other gorgeous, perfect shells, but their tenants weren't ready to move out yet, so I tossed them back into the water.

Brad's been working on some projects with his guitar today, so Budger and I took a walk by ourselves this afternoon.  He had some seaweed for a snack.

He really does love his free running time on the beach!

Bo kept busy this afternoon keeping an eye on the bird in the palm tree outside our door.
A midday call from my boy today, too, so a pretty perfect day!  Tomorrow is supposed to be a couple of degrees warmer, and then we fall to the high 50's-low 60's for a few days, so we're going to hopefully get the kayaks out on the canals in Jamaica Beach.








No comments:

Post a Comment