Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday

Not a lot going on today... The temps aren't too bad, but the wind is up again, so it feels colder.  And our "partly cloudy" day turned into completely cloudy.  We started out for a beach walk this morning, and turned back when we felt the wind coming at us by the water.  We finished up a mile, and then Budger and I took a mile spin around the park this afternoon, but that was it for today.

Bo was busy playing hide and seek today.... Or in Jackson's words, "I hidey!"

I'm so excited about the new dishes I ordered!  I've been wanting to get some enamelware for awhile.  We just brought our stoneware in the RV, but I worry about it breaking all the time.  I finally ordered this yesterday... Can't wait for it to arrive!  This will be lighter-weight, I won't have to worry about it breaking, and it's just cute!  I'll just need to keep one of the stoneware plates for use in the microwave.



The winds have finally died down enough that Brad thought he could smoke the chicken we got the other day.  Smells yummy!

Sunset from our RV tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment