Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Rainy, windy Tuesday!

Yuck!  I don't know what our plans are today, but I'm betting on something indoors.  I'm glad we took advantage of the nice weather yesterday to walk and kayak and grill burgers!

*********************************************
Here's a clue to how exciting today is going to be... It's only 9:30 in the morning, and I've already reorganized the shoes in my closet and cleaned the flip flops that have gotten dirty out on the beach and located the one that's been missing for awhile.

However, Brad's been entertaining me by playing the guitar.  Lots more fun to organize shoes with American Pie to sing along to.

It's probably a good day to mop the floor and wipe down all the window ledges and countertops... Trouble is, it will only take about 10-15 minutes to do all that!

This is the view out the back window... Yucky!

Yep, it's been like this the whole day.  Brad was able to dash over to the main building to play guitar for a couple of hours with a gal he met here last year.  The "kids" and I napped and just hung out.  I've been able to dash out with Budger a couple of times when we had a 5 minute break in the rain, and Brad has dashed out with him a couple of times.  It would be nice if we had the awning out for times like this, but the winds have just been too high to chance that.

Bo's been the only one to get any type of exercise today.
Tonight it looks like we'll enjoy a Fixer Upper marathon.  Things can't always be exciting!  Tomorrow looks windy and mid-50's again, but at least no rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment