Friday, January 15, 2016

Sunny Friday

Beautiful day today... I even cracked open one of the windows overnight.  It's supposed to be almost 70 today, so we decided it was a good day to get the bikes out.  We rode through the town of Jamaica Beach.  We liked walking over there occasionally last year, just to look at all the houses, but we sure were able to cover a lot more ground on the bikes!  We got in about 8.5 miles.

Bo's checking out the new toy we picked up at the store.
Yeah, I think it's a winner.

Ahhhhhhhhh!

It was so nice out that I decided to redo the pedicure, while sitting out in the sun, with the polish that Kara gave me for my birthday.

Brad had to do a repair on one of our chairs... Replace a couple of screws that had stripped out with a bolt that won't.  He'll be glad to be able to use his recliner again, and I think he was glad to have some real work to do!

He's also got his redneck smoker going, with a pork roast in it.  Mmmmm!
Oh yum!!  A little while longer to go... It smells amazing!
Oh my...

I've ordered this cool map to keep track of our travels... It's a scratch-off map, and we can scratch off each of the states we've stayed in on our RV travels.  I ordered it at the same time I ordered my new dishes, but it was just shipped today.  It's only starting out in Ft Worth, though, so I should have it soon!
Tonight's sunset









No comments:

Post a Comment