Friday, January 29, 2016

Sunny Friday

Mid-60's today, and sunny.  We both slept in fairly late (for us) after our long walk yesterday... And **someone** was up late watching cowboy movies last night.  I think I fell asleep about 11:00, after reading a long time last night.  I've found I really like reading on the iPad, and when I finish a book, I can just start another one I've downloaded, or look up a whole new batch.

We got out for our usual beach walk this morning with Budger.

After lunch we decided to try out the bikes again.  We're both still trying to get our butts used to riding.  Why does it seem like it was so easy and pain-free when we were kids?  I know my siblings and I rode our bikes everywhere, and I don't ever remember my butt hurting!
Can you tell which 4 miles were into the wind?

I picked up a few more shells today.  Love the free souvenirs!
The new container is filling up fast!  That's okay, though, because once we leave Galveston, while we'll still be by the water for the whole month of March, we won't really be in a "shelling" area.
We finished the day up with steaks on the grill.
And a nice sunset.






No comments:

Post a Comment