Saturday, February 27, 2016

Auto and craft show

We went to The Wharf with Peggy and Ed today for a car and craft show.  It turned out to be a wonderful day to be outside enjoying the sunshine... It had started out kind of chilly this morning.  

Here's some of the cars we saw.  So pretty!
Peggy and I thought about taking a spin in this one.  Actually, it's very close to the one she has back in Hubbard Lake.
This looked like fun!  I've seen these bubble things before, but never on water.
And lookie what I found at one of the craft vendors!!  They had to come home with me.
We finished up the day with some spaghetti back at Peggy and Ed's, and then some Mexican Train.  They taught us a new way to play it, and it was pretty fun, and way more challenging, so I think we're going to keep playing it that way.  Watch out when you come to visit us, Sean and Kara!!











No comments:

Post a Comment