Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Takin' care of business

This morning Brad and I drove over to Crestview to finish taking care of our vehicle business.  We got our driver's licenses when we went through Crestview back in November, but still needed to get our truck and RV registered, and get our license plates.  It was funny... When we sat down and gave the gal our paperwork, she looked at the titles and said, "Oh... You're from Michigan??  I'm sorry, you'll have to go wait for someone else... I'm from Ohio."

We had a choice of license plates... One with the county name on it, one with "In God We Trust", or one with "The Sunshine State".  Of course, I had to have The Sunshine State, with the oranges on it, for both the truck and the RV.

We got things taken care of, and got back to the campground in time for an afternoon nap.

On the way over to Crestview, we saw a bit of wind damage from the storms last night, but not near as much as I expected.  There was about a half mile stretch with trees broken off like this.

This evening, we met the Elgerts, Winslows, and Dwelles at the Hangout for trivia again.  Always fun.
And then we went by the FloraBama to catch the Smokin' Elvises again.  I really enjoy them.
The gal on the right co-wrote Deana Carter's "Did I Shave My Legs for This?"

No comments:

Post a Comment