Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Shells galore today!

Wow, I went from finding no shells yesterday, to this amazing group today.  And even another sand dollar!!  It was funny, Brad had just shown me a broken one that had really interesting markings on it, and I told him that I had dreamed I found another sand dollar today.  And then maybe 100 yards later, this one appeared.  I don't know what it means when you start dreaming about sea shells, but maybe I should dream about finding a million dollars!


I think I need to go find another container!

Budger really wanted to go for a walk this afternoon...

We finally got the hint.

I saw this weird little creature trying to scurry back into the water after getting washed ashore.  I'm going to have to consult the zoo boy to find out what it is!

After several foggy days, it sure was nice to have a big bright sun with no clouds!

And a beautiful, clear sunset!






No comments:

Post a Comment