Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl Sunday

This morning we had bright sunshine and almost no breeze, so it was a great morning to get out on the beach early.  The surf was about the lowest we've seen it since we've been here.  I don't know if the low tides in recent days make a difference, but there weren't many shells to choose from again today.  I did find this cool one.
When we got back, we both started fixing our Super Bowl treats.  I made up this layered bean dip.
And got out the chip and dip football for Ruffles and French onion dip.
And Brad got this roast going in the smoker.
Looks perfect!
Another thing I did today was touch up some of the cabinet handles that I had spray painted... I never had to do this on our knobs in Hubbard Lake.  It may be the difference in the style of handles.  The ones that I had to touch up are all ones that we open with wet hands at times, since they are near the sinks.  And I discovered that I had never painted the one on the side table, between the two recliners.... That table was in the garage when I was removing all the other handles in the RV to paint.  I can't believe I never noticed it till today!  Anyway, I had bought the paint quite awhile back, but we never had a wind-less day.  Today seemed like the perfect time.
I'm letting them set overnight before I replace them.







No comments:

Post a Comment